Math Game Reviews


    MGR Change Suggestions

    Share
    avatar
    Sufyan
    The Artisan

    Posts : 71
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-09-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Perth, Western Australia

    MGR Change Suggestions

    Post  Sufyan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

    some things that i think could be done better. feel free to agree or disagree. no rush since we got exams and all.

    - change forum banner
    - MGR logo
    - MGR intro. we could use thushans for now
    - minor font changes in the forum links

    avatar
    Swetam
    Wielder of the Banhammer

    Posts : 46
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Peth, Western Australia

    Re: MGR Change Suggestions

    Post  Swetam on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 am

    If someone could make a new banner and background that would be great. Cause I only made this with not much time on my hands. Though, do we want to keep the Assassin emblem for the A in Game?
    avatar
    Sufyan
    The Artisan

    Posts : 71
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-09-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Perth, Western Australia

    Re: MGR Change Suggestions

    Post  Sufyan on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 am

    also, with the tabs under the banner, there are two 'calenders' and one of them is supposed to be 'memberlist'
    avatar
    Thushan
    Wielder of the Banhammer

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Perth

    Re: MGR Change Suggestions

    Post  Thushan on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:13 am

    Sufyan wrote:also, with the tabs under the banner, there are two 'calenders' and one of them is supposed to be 'memberlist'

    Hmmm yeah i looked into this. Its the guys who made this theme made that mistake. They accidently used the same image for the text 'calendar' for memberlist. So if they don't fix it, we might need to go for a new theme OR make our own image.
    avatar
    Sufyan
    The Artisan

    Posts : 71
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-09-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Perth, Western Australia

    Re: MGR Change Suggestions

    Post  Sufyan on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:33 am

    Thushan wrote:
    Sufyan wrote:also, with the tabs under the banner, there are two 'calenders' and one of them is supposed to be 'memberlist'

    Hmmm yeah i looked into this. Its the guys who made this theme made that mistake. They accidently used the same image for the text 'calendar' for memberlist. So if they don't fix it, we might need to go for a new theme OR make our own image.

    i see... what douches...
    avatar
    Swetam
    Wielder of the Banhammer

    Posts : 46
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Peth, Western Australia

    Re: MGR Change Suggestions

    Post  Swetam on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:35 pm

    Sufyan wrote:
    Thushan wrote:
    Sufyan wrote:also, with the tabs under the banner, there are two 'calenders' and one of them is supposed to be 'memberlist'

    Hmmm yeah i looked into this. Its the guys who made this theme made that mistake. They accidently used the same image for the text 'calendar' for memberlist. So if they don't fix it, we might need to go for a new theme OR make our own image.

    i see... what douches...

    they won't fix it as they have no control over our visual themes, and I think the original site has now closed/disbanded.

    Sponsored content

    Re: MGR Change Suggestions

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:57 pm